Scott's first day as a 1st grader

Scott's first day as a 1st grader

Monday, November 17, 2008

Got the girls all fitted

Well tonight was a 3 hour practice and I got almost all the girls fitted into uniforms. I had my camera but do you think I remembered to take any photos!! GEESH!! I will try to post some soon of the new squad (all 20 of them!!!!) Our season begins in 2 weeks and I sure hope that we will be ready.

Scott enjoyed practice tonight as he got to show off his basketball dribbling skills and the girls oohed and awed over him. Courtney was there also so he had someone to run around the school with. (hope they didn't do anything I should know about)

That's it for tonight. I will try to post more photos soon.

hugs to all
sheila and scott

No comments:

Scott on his 4 wheeler

Scott on his 4 wheeler
Getn some air!!